[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Winter Cover

BRUCE GREENWALD bgreenwald at optonline.net
Sat Aug 13 20:51:24 EDT 2016

Bob,

I have since gotten a quote from them and wonder if you can provide any
more specifics about the adjustments you required.  I intend to have a
conversation and reference your boat (assuming that is OK with you but
would like to make sure I raise all your issues.  I am also getting a
quote from Wm Mills in Greenport but am assuming they will be a lot more
expensive. Thanks

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II