[Rhodes22-list] Solar battery chargers

Joseph Doucet jadoucet at snet.net
Sun Aug 21 16:31:05 EDT 2016

Sorry, I misread the first message. A 1.5w panel is just a battery maintainer. If you do not use the boat very much and there are not too many continuing drains, it will help maintain the battery, but it will not charge it very much . Use a diode to prevent discharge at night

No name Joe

Sent from my iPhone