[Rhodes22-list] deck shape

Gary Novotny gjnovotny at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 09:41:03 EDT 2016

Graham,

When I replaced my bulkhead, I placed a Jack on a 2x 10 laying flat on
the floor (high side) and used a 2x8 a temp compression post to press on
a 8" square piece of 3/4" thick plywood on the underside of the cabin to
raise the cabin top up about 3/4". This worked easily to restore the
cabin to the proper height and relocate the compression post to the
proper height.

Gary
SV Moon Shadow.
1978 Rhodes 22