[Rhodes22-list] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** Rhodes 22 Trailer

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Dec 2 21:51:43 EST 2016

Amy,
There is a guy on the list that has moved boats for Stan and other
people,I think his name is Richard. If that option would work for you,you
might pose you inquiry, to that effect. If you are just taking it down for
a short vacation, that option isn't cost effective, but if you're leaving
the boat in Florida, it would save you from bringing the trailer back
empty and returning it.
Just a thought,
Jerry Lowe
S/V Country Rhodes '86