[Rhodes22-list] 119 Hickory

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 8 04:35:50 EST 2016

The creek is warm and clean.  I swim in it with the turtles, Canadian Geese with family, and two blue herons.  It is 5’ plus at the center and 3' at the floating dock (seen above under a bit of growth) and wide enough to come about under sail for neat single handed docking.   The few very rare storms do not ruffle the boat.

Y’all come down (or up) for a visit before Rose reads this ad and wants to move back in.   For sailors wanting to sail forever there is the value added lure of being close to one of our Organic Foods Markets stores which the house sale will make happen.

stan/general boats