[Rhodes22-list] Facebook

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 8 21:27:36 EST 2016

I'm a lurker who bought a Rhodes about a year and a half ago. I am extremely grateful for this list and the database it has built up.

It seems to me that any decline in traffic might be due to the fact that Rummy is no longer here to answer our questions, dispute our answers, and raise the level of camaraderie all around. But this is no reason to think that the group itself is in decline.

I think the email list is very important. I don't know how Facebook would provide the database aspect. Even if it could, after having pretty much all of my personal info, and tagged photos I didn't even tag, released in "accidental" changes to their privacy setups, which change all the time to the users' detriment, there is no F-bkg way I will follow the list there.

I've been a user of the list since I know nothing worth contributing, so I don't claim to have a vote. Just an opinion.

Scott Fennessey
Tomato Sloop
Deltaville VA