[Rhodes22-list] Facebook

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 9 07:49:00 EST 2016

I have not posted for quite a while but am an avid reader on a weekly basis wherever I am.  I am in Cuenca, Ecuador as I write this.  I would prefer we keep the list as it is.  At one time I thought this mode a bit arcane but the continuity and access to the archives trumped the limitations.   There are a lot of friends I haven't met yet on this list and quite a few I have.  The experience of owning a Rhodes would be diminished if it were to fall silent.  Tthanks to those who have kept it running all these years and to those who have offered to step up to the plate.
Joe Riley<div><div>s/v Second Wind,  Lake Hartwell SC