[Rhodes22-list] Facebook

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 9 08:06:43 EST 2016

I would suggest that we keep an e-mail list going as the primary means of
communication because the resulting archives of messages (possibly what
some have referred to as a database) is invaluable as many before me have
already stated.

I think too that it is important to keep the website, but maybe we could up
date it a little bit?

As regards Facebook. Maybe we should make that an aixiallry way of sharing.
It's good for sharing sailing photos and stories. But I agree that it
should not be our primary means of communication because however the
majority of useful information is communicated it should be readily and
easily accessible via the web as a database or a searchable archives.

Just my two cents, which probably aren't work a nickle.  :-)

Marlan Green
s/v Nautisaurus
Rhode River, Chesapeake Bay