[Rhodes22-list] Facebook

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Feb 10 13:11:39 EST 2016

Well, if the Facebook for the Rhodes 22 is inactive, does this mean it has
been tried and failed?

Toyota gave up on the Scion. It was never accepted as a real Toyota though
it was aimed at a younger crowd.

It would seem to me that the people who are in favor of using Facebook do
so and leave the rest of us in peace

to muddle through our relationship with like mined RHODIES.