[Rhodes22-list] Facebook

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 11 00:34:42 EST 2016

True so.  Da List was sheets of paper mailed via USPS in a flat rate envelope.    Rod and I still have several copies as they updated as people joined!    Rummy was one in a million.

With Da List, you could call someone on the phone and get an answer right away......Rummy, Rik, Fred , MJM, Roger.....Kentucky lake get together so for us Midwesterners ...... Strictly Sail in Chicago  back in the days when Stan went.......just to get together with people you'd chatted with on the Web or the phone.......

Just waxing nostalgic tonight....it's cold in WI.....Blew is in storage until the frozen tundra warms up!

Remembering a Strictly Sail when Alex and Pamela came in from CO.......and the Windy City of Chicago was COLD that weekend.    Stan sending a rail for Slim back taped to Blew when we brought her back from her being refurbished in Edenton!

Living vicariously through Chris's summer travels.....and now his retirement journey!

Enough.....good night!

Mary
Mary and Rod
St Croix river....WI