[Rhodes22-list] Mailing list glitch corrected

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Feb 13 14:25:31 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Unrelated to the discussions, the mailing list software suffered a minor
glitch that prevented mail going out for the last 3 days. I've restarted
the software involved and a batch of queued messages came thru, so it
appears we're back in business.  Thanks to Peter Nyberg for the off-list
query that got me looking into the problem.

FYI - the problem is more related to the server being slowly
decommissioned.  I think some config files got modified incorrectly as
some other sites were getting removed.  Will be keeping a close eye on
it until we get migrated to the new host.

--
Cheers!
John Lock