[Rhodes22-list] Named our baby

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Feb 14 21:20:48 EST 2016

Well, today we named our sailboat. "Miss Adventure" we are moored in a little
cove on the St Johns River. Beautiful sunset. But an hour ago the outboard
quit, the anchor I set to keep us offshore while trying to get the motor
running hung up on something and I couldn't retrieve it. But, after a nice
grilled catfish dinner, all is peaceful and well. Anchor retrieved and
reset, outboard operational (I hope). Ready for day two of this edition of
misadventure. :)

Paul
s/v Miss Adventure
88/01 Rhodes 22