[Rhodes22-list] Named our baby

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 12:02:27 EST 2016

Paul:  enjoy your cruise!  I have fouled many anchors in the st john's river.  There are a lot of submerged trees all along the river.  I have seen powerboats forcefully remove their props and break transoms.  Luckily a sailboat with a kick up rudder and centerboard might stumble but wont fall down!
I am a few miles down stream in the palatka area.
There is some great adventuring in Lake George.  For example:  I have always wanted to canoe from juniper springs to lake George and have my Rhodes awaiting to pick us up and sail back to Palatka.
Furthur down river on the way to Palatka, You can also sail up salt springs run into crystal clear fishing, swimming, crabbing waters!  The sandbar at the entrance is usually about 2' deep and the Rhodes just slips over it like a turtle!

Bob (palatka)