[Rhodes22-list] Named our baby

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Feb 15 16:04:04 EST 2016

Thanks Bob.

We were just playing our sail by the seat of our pants and the wind
direction. Had a much quieter night at Corky Bell's dock on Saturday. Friday
night we never got up in the canal or inlet where we were because it was
after dark before we got the outboard running. When the wind shifted around
coming from the north during the night we were too exposed.We did enjoy our
week-end immensely and will be back, maybe in April. If so, I will be sure
to let you know, maybe we could get together and benefit from your local
knowledge.

Paul

-----
Paul