[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Plans

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Feb 16 13:27:47 EST 2016

Dave,

I lived in Old Greenwich for about 10 years in the 1980s-1990s and know the Cove extremely well. It’s one of the greatest places on the East coast. I raced Lasers at Longshore in Stamford and Westport and crewed for large boats in Sound racing. I never thought I’d like any place as much as that area, but have come to like Sarasota even more. Wonderful sailing year-around on Sarasota Bay.

The server should add my name, ,but in case it doesn't
Larry
Sarasota