[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Video

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 18 17:05:08 EST 2016

Rob,

Apparently there are others besides me who would be interested in seeing this video.  And, as Ted points out, it could be useful in a general effort to promote the Rhodes 22 brand.  Can you confirm whether or not you still have your copy?  If so, we could start to think about steps we could take to make it more widely accessible.

Thanks,

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet