[Rhodes22-list] Recess

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 18 14:32:43 EST 2016

You made my day.   That was the semi recycled (she was in too good of shape to need a full refit) Rhodes I bought last year!  Stan only told me that it belonged to a late gentleman who used it on the Chesapeake, a retired teacher and great guy I was told.   I look forward to reading it and looking for the lost pictures.  In deference to tradition (not because of superstition) I will refrain from using both names on the same posting.  :) Alex Cole,  SV currently formerly known as Recess.