[Rhodes22-list] Recess

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Feb 18 15:13:57 EST 2016

Ah sorry to hear that Jim passed away. He was a great guy. He joined
us at several Chesapeake Rhodes gatherings in the 2000s and we met up
at the Annapolis Boat Show a few times. According to the obit I found
he passed away in 2013.

I've attached two photos from our 2002 "Rhendezvous". Recess was
close to brand new at the time. In the raft-up photo, Recess is on
the far left. In the dinner photo at Waterman's Crab House, Jim is on
the right side of the table 4th person back. His long time companion
Rose Marie is 3rd from the front on the same side.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD