[Rhodes22-list] Recess

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 19 13:54:36 EST 2016

Thanks Mary Lou.   My prior house was 125 years old, during the course of remodels I got a feel for a couple of the prior generations of craftsmen by the work they did.   I had the feeling that Recess had been well used and loved by Jim, with little touches added here and there (compass mounted in a custom companionway splash board, shelf added without cutting holes in the glass, etc).
Alex