[Rhodes22-list] Tex on Centerboard

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Feb 21 14:14:52 EST 2016

Thanks for the epoxy advice.  I haven't done any fiberglass work
either...yet.  Are there less expensive alternatives to West Marine that
work well enough?  I see home depot has some 3m resin and some filler.

Alex,
I believe you are right about the trailer.  If the boat is further back the
centerboard will stay on a rubber roller and not swing down to hit the
axle.  However, I do believe I need to get it forward to get the tongue
weight right.  I have some number on that from weighing boat and trailer.
I will publish those in a separate post after I locate them.

Patrick Riley
Lakewood, CO
S/V Cleone