[Rhodes22-list] Connecticut outlaws sailing

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Feb 26 13:30:40 EST 2016

FWIW, Michigan and Canada each have similar laws. I believe they expect you to have a boating certification meeting their requirements, or to have a similar certification for the state where you reside. See
   http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10365_10884-369558--,00.html (Michigan's certification page)
   http://www.boaterexam.com/canada/boatinglicense.aspx (Canada's certification page)

...  and lots of other states - https://www.boat-ed.com/

Dennis