[Rhodes22-list] Trailering

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 1 13:13:56 EST 2016

Paul, while I can appreciate your efforts to expedite the launching and sailing process....tongue weight would be affected by what you describe. Right? I would be the first person to follow your lead if what you proposed would work. I dry sailed our R22 last summer (vs. renting a slip) and the short distance from our house to Sunapee Harbor makes your idea almost possible!

Bob
84 R22