[Rhodes22-list] Spring Fever

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 8 18:16:03 EST 2016

Rick:   How is September usually?    I know Erie a tad East of you, my
Grandfather had a place near mentor before it was nice.   May is probably
pretty cold still?   I've repeatedly canoed between mentor marina and
Headlands park and my first sailing was as a kid with my Dad or Uncle on a
little Sears boat up there.    Great memories.    I haven't been there much
except July and August and not for years.   Though it is something to hear
the ice groan in a winter freeze up.  Its a doable drive except the downtown
Cleveland part.    Are there options for extended parking?  I hadn't
realized there was enough space behind the wall to sail if the lake is
grumpy.

I'll look into the Great Lakes cruising club.   I thought it was for guys
who kept a slip.

Thanks.

Alex