[Rhodes22-list] New Kid On the Dock

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 20 14:22:23 EST 2016

Hey Gary,
               Welcome to the list.  Right now we are in Santa Rosalia on
our Rhodes 22 finishing up a cruise from San Carlos down to Agua Verde then
back up the Baha side of the Sea of Cortez.  Just posted "sailing Lake
Mead" on our web page  *sailingenosis.weebly.com
<http://sailingenosis.weebly.com>    *We really loved sailing there.   Should
start posting Mexico stuff when we get to San Carlos.  Need to go up to
Phoenix to pick up our son and then back down here for some more sailing.
If you have any questions I can answer about cruising down here or
elsewhere you can contact me at   chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com

Good luck with your new to you boat.

Chris Geankoplis
SV Enosis