[Rhodes22-list] New Kid On the Dock

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jan 21 10:53:31 EST 2016

Hello Chris, Santa Rosalia.....nice!  I viewed your current position from
space and figured out that you must be anchored in the protected waters.
Have they built the docks and/or marina back that were destroyed by the
Hurricane? That is a pretty remote location, a diamond in the rough no
doubt!

Sailing the Sea of Cortez is on my list, I just have one big task to take
care of.  That is that the forward edge of my diamondboard is DE-laminating.
I will keep an eye on your blog and look forward to your continued posts.

Thanks for the link to your blog! While researching the Rhodes 22 I found
your blog and had already read the "Lake Mead" portion.  Though the lake
levels are way down, it looks like you can still find nice nooks to anchor
in.  We really enjoyed sailing there also!

So as I understand it, you use your trailer move the boat from one location
to another, then hang there for a period of time sailing the local waters.
Very interesting.  Looks like you are having the time of your lives!  I
don't have your linguistic talents and only know enough Spanish to order
cold beer!

Have you done any fishing there?

Safe Sailiing!

(I'm going to see if my auto signature works with this post) so won't sign
it here.  I'm new to this blog stuff.

-----
Gary

90' Just Bent