[Rhodes22-list] Video: Storage Solutions

trimsails . trimsails at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 06:22:20 EDT 2016

Peter,

I have been enjoying your videos, thanks for doing them and keep them
coming.

I have a question for you and other Rhodies.  Have you thought about how
you would deploy your anchor quickly if needed?  For example, you find
yourself in an area of strong current when the wind dies.  You decide to
motor, but the motor doesn't start right away.  You may want the ability to
quickly drop anchor to stabilize the situation.

Should you have an anchor ready to deploy with rode stowed in the cockpit
area?   A secondary anchor perhaps, lighter than the main anchor?

Thanks,

Jerry