[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jul 2 09:36:15 EDT 2016

Jerrry,

I do it pretty much the same way as Dave, a strategy I’m sure I picked up during my extensive reading in the archives over the long winter.  The only significant difference in approach is that the anchor in my laz is a Manson Supreme (15 lb) scoop type.  The boat came with a danforth style Fortress (7 lb) mounted on the bow rail, and I figured that it would be a good idea to have more than one style.

BTW, Nicro seems to have changed their name to Marinco.

Dave, thanks for the word on Bill Effros.  Its good to hear that he’s still sailing an R22.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)