[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:03:17 EDT 2016

Graham, thanks for the excellent elaboration.  Sounds just right for a nice day.

And Rick, I totally agree that if you are anchoring in rough conditions, you need the bow into the wind from the get-go, assuming you have an able crew member to man the helm or deploy the anchor.  Hopefully that is a rare circumstance for all of us, but "Be Prepared" was the motto in scouts and still today,  It reminds me that I should spend some time this summer practicing anchoring…

Dave B