[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Olivier Hecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 07:31:12 EDT 2016

That's what I ended up doing, but I had to open up the tiller pilot housing itself and use a multimeter to check continuity between the power and ground wires (red and black) within the housing and the pins. The connector itself is completely sealed so there's so way to check the wires there. If I had the actual bulkhead connector, I could have identified the wires that way...still looking for that part.