[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 5 07:36:58 EDT 2016

Re the chartplotter. Does the unit have an internal compass? I always
thought it did but never really looked at it or the manual. I would
think all you would need is to hold a single heading. I've never
thought autopilots hooked up to a plotter are a good idea but we were
always sort of minimalists. (Emphasis on "sort" <grin>)

Mary Lou

formerly R22 Fretless
now Rosborough rf246  Tara
(in Oriental, NC, soon to be Rock Hall, MD)