[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Olivier Hecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 05:55:45 EDT 2016

Thanks, Mike...this is a great reference and I don't know how I missed it during my searches. I like the idea of using the coaming box for the connections as it avoids drilling another hole and should also allow me to splice in my own weatherproof connectors...the part for the bulkhead connector is proving hard to find so far...