[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jul 7 09:14:12 EDT 2016

Olivier,

The easiest way to search our archives is to enter "site:rhodes22.org
{search terms}" into a google search bar, without the quotes or braces, of
course.  I simply googled "site:rhodes22.org tiller pilot" to find lots of
interesting info.

In addition to maintaining contact with the Rhodie community and enjoying
everything Rhodes 22 (video from drones, who'd have thought?), preserving
and utilizing the archives daily was the reason that I decided to make the
effort to move "da list" to an Amazon Web Server last March.  We have 15+
years of ideas, discussions, photos, drawings, boat sales listings, etc. and
a community of about 400 wannabes, owners and former owners participating.
I encourage everyone to exchange their ideas (and Rhodes 22 problems) to
utilize this wonderful resource and community.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY