[Rhodes22-list] Keeping the table top stowed?

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 9 15:02:41 EDT 2016

I am on my second R22 and have never had the table top slide out.  Check to be sure that the rails that are holding in in place are tight.

Bob in Stuart, FL (The green goop city at present). S/V R22 "NoKaOi 3". We pulled the boat a couple of weeks back for hurricane season, so avoided having the boat floating in the blue/green algae.

Sent from my iPad