[Rhodes22-list] Keeping the table top stowed?

Olivier Hecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 09:06:12 EDT 2016

Thanks Patrick...that's close to what I was thinking and having a part number definitely helps!

Where do you sail in Colorado?  My wife wants us to move back there eventually and worried a sailboat was incompatable with that geography, so I'm interested in any good sailing stories or spots from the area!

Olivier