[Rhodes22-list] First post, purchased an 89 Rhodes this spring.

talbotpratt talbotpratt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:29:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Thanks to all of you for helping me figure out my new/used boat better
through this forum....I have read many post.

I am a lifelong sailor, recently retired, and downsized to a boat more
suitable for the shallow waters around Raritan bay NJ.  The boat came "sans"
engine, so added one of those, an autopilot, some rewiring, and lots of
cosmetic work.  Figure out all the launching and rigging stuff and been
sailing a half dozen times so far.    I do have a few questions I'd like to
ask, but wanted to introduce myself first.

Talbot Pratt
Red Bank NJ