[Rhodes22-list] First post, purchased an 89 Rhodes this spring.

talbotpratt talbotpratt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:42:20 EDT 2016

I have always had autopilots and use them almost all the time when conditions
permit. My last one was a wheel pilot. Obviously, this one is a Tillerpilot,
model 2000 plus.  It works fine, both steering and tacking as long as the
wind is a relatively steady direction, or under power.  I've mounted it stb
side coaming to the top of the tiller, which is close enough to level, and
18" forward of the pintels. Had to add 8" of extension rods to make it long
enough.   I also saved the remote control from my old boat, which is
wonderful.