[Rhodes22-list] First post, purchased an 89 Rhodes this spring.

thebooker bridges.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:58:49 EDT 2016

Welcome Talbot

I've been through two big boats and many small ones myself and really
enjoying the Rhodes. Finally getting mine the way I want it. Looks like it
will be my boat for many years and last step will be to hook up the Tiller
Pilot. Had one previously and loved it.

Hasn't been a priority because last year, with a hanked-on small jib, boat
sailed it self so well (on a reach) just locking the tiller - it would go
for 10 or 15 minutes. Now that I've gone to a 130 furling jib it seems to
have lost that feature and wanders off in less than a minute. Because I
single hand frequently I also want the auto-tacking feature.

Anyway, welcome to a great group with tons of info via the nice search
feature.

Brooks Bridges
R22 1988, recycled 2008 "Changes"
Cambridge, MD  - Choptank River