[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 29 14:36:10 EDT 2016

Mark:
I am not sure who you are asking the question of but I can tell you that the
boat rests entirely on the bunks - not the keel. I originally had a support
under the keel p-laced there by a previous owner and the keel developed
serious cracking that might have been caused by the boat bouncing on its
keel. That was a hell of a fix.

I have attached a picture of a trailer which someone posted and is identical
to mine. I have also attached the dimension diagram that shows the exact
position of the axel in relation to the frame.

Graham