[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Mark Olson Mark-Olson at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 18:49:29 EDT 2016

The R22 I'll be getting is a 1983.  I called General Boats but they said they
weren't making them in 1983.

What year is yours?  Could anyone else tell me what year they have and do
they have keel support?

One option I've been thinking of is trailer it on bunks only and put a small
screw jack under the keel for storage.  In my case I'll be on a mooring for
summer and the trailer for the winter.

Also I'm so new to the R22 I don't know what you mean by a diamond center
board.  I did some looking on this forum and it seems the R22 was switched
to diamond center board after at least 1986.

Another question - Are the bunks at a specific angle or on a swivel?

Mark