[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Dave db2002 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 13:45:22 EDT 2016

Hello all
I'm Dave from long Island and I sort of have a R 22
Several years ago my cousin offered me a completely restored Rhodes and I of
course said yes. When the Rhodes was offered to me I had a Bristol 27 but I
wanted the Rhodes also and it was free. My lovely wife of 30 years
"explained" to me that I was mistaken and I didn’t really want the Rhodes.
However my best friend was looking for a boat so the Rhodes was given to
him. So long story short I have a Rhodes in the extended family. I have been
an avid reader of the list since the Rhodes came into the family 4 years
ago. I am posting today for the first time because I am hoping that a fellow
list member has a old school hank on jib that they would like to sell. I
enjoy the list immensely and look forward to all of your reply's

Dave
Bay Shore NY