[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 29 21:25:53 EDT 2016

Really? We've had two Triad trailers - both built for General Boats
and to their specifications. One was an older painted trailer, the
other a newer galvanized trailer.  On each, the keel/centerboard (a
"diamond board") rested lightly on the roller (which also helped
swing the centerboard up when loading the boat) but the weight of the
boat rested mostly on the bunks. Never noticed any deformation in the hull.

Mary Lou
formerly 1991 Rhodes 22 Fretless

(now a Rosborough RF-246  Tara)
Rock Hall, MD