[Rhodes22-list] It's the General of General Boats Birthday!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Mar 11 11:47:16 EST 2016

I know that Stan won’t like this announcement, but I can’t help myself.

Please join me in wishing Stan a very Happy Birthday today.  I won’t say how many years young he is.

Stan, I want to thank-you for your friendship over all the years we that have known each other.  I hope that the next year brings you & Rose good health and happiness.  Of course, it would be nice if boat sales pick up, and YOGA takes off too!

Warm regards,

Don & Kathy Simons

Ithaca, NY