[Rhodes22-list] Autumn Sail

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Mar 12 21:56:57 EST 2016

Same country different state (confusion?) (duiken stupor?)  no wait, it is
Sonora, yeh that's it.  We head out to FLA. on Wed next week.  Spent the
last month not sailing but restoring an old Coronado 34 owned by my son,,
brother and some friends.  Ha!  I was smart, I didn't buy into the
partnership.  So why am I spending those golden years doing engine work,
electrical and carpentry.  Don't really know other than it is sorta fun.
Anyway, enjoy Mexico,  I'm sure our courses will cross sometime.

Chris G
Still in San Carlos