[Rhodes22-list] Gelcoat Repair/ New Headsail furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Mar 22 17:22:07 EDT 2016

My boat was recycled in 2014 and the headsail can be changed without dropping
the mast. There is a grove in the plastic piece that covers the forestay and
two pullies at the top. I'll insert a photo that shows the bottom part of
this. I have taken my 170 off the last two winters without a problem.
Although, this would not be possible under sail -- just too much sail to
feed in the groove. My boat came with two lines to clip on the bottom of the
double halyard so I can pull the sail back up in the Spring.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n51690/IMG_1371_20141202_111639.jpg>

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring