[Rhodes22-list] GB furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 23 15:34:31 EDT 2016

Not having a boat yet (pickup in Edenton is scheduled for Apr 21st), I’m forced to using my imagination to picture how this operation works if you’re without a willing mate. Doesn’t pulling out the genoa require two hands? How can you also keep tension on the furling line at the same time?

Thanks from the newbie

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
No Boat Yet