[Rhodes22-list] GB furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 23 15:39:54 EDT 2016

By holding the furling line in your pinkie and ring finger of your left
hand with gentle pressure, allowing it to feed through as you pull the
sheet with your right hand (or let the wind deploy the sail while
controlling how fast it deploys with the furling line).  It's really a lot
easier than it sounds.

Hank