[Rhodes22-list] Navigation lights

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Mar 26 00:14:07 EDT 2016

Hello Merry Listers:
     Springtime in the Northeast. I am sure it gets better, but I'd really have to look hard to find it.  Maybe someone here can advise me on the matter of picking the proper LED replacement bulbs for my navigation lights.  I know all of the crap about bayonet two prong, blahblahblah.  What I cannot translate is a means to determine if any given bulb will in the port and  starboard light fixtures.

     I am sailing a reborn '87, and the bulbs are all crusty and rusty.  And I need LEDs.  I can't find one that will fit under the lens cover.  If you've done this replacement and know the bulb I need, could you inform me on the supplier and the bulbs' numbers or how I can get the right fitting... and you know the rest.  Thanks, and keep dreaming of splash day.
Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Horsham, PA