[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the Sea of Cortez

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 28 16:44:26 EDT 2016

Well part of our sailing adventure in the Sea of Cortez has been posted on
the web site.  You can go to :

    Type in "sailingenosis"  then a "dot"  then "weebly"  then another
"dot" then "com"
For some reason my emails don't go through the list when I include a link,
hence the rather ponderous directions to the link.  Probably just Google
"sailingenosis" would be enough to find the link.

If you haven't used the site before, after reading the "home page" (or not)
you can click on    "sailing log" and then chose the areas that sound
interesting.  The newest area is the Sea of Cortez.  When you click on the
"Sea of Cortez" there is a drop down menu and you can just click on each of
the sailing entries.  When done  with a particular entry, you will need to
by my wife Alice, something she enjoys. There are lots of pictures and even
a few videos to help get the flavor of sailing on a Rhodes down there.
This covers not quite half of the trip, we will post the rest soon .

Hope you enjoy the stories and they inspire you to push the envelope a
bit.  Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chris & Alice
Enosis