[Rhodes22-list] Change to diamond shaped CB?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:11:32 EDT 2016

Mine is a '93 with a diamond board.  It was about 1990 the change was made.

The diamond board has a few advantages over the centerboard.  With a pivot
instead of a pin, it is easier to maintain and leak-free.  The main benefit
is structural in that the boat is beachable and trailerable without concern
for the shoal keel.

Rick