[Rhodes22-list] Long Road Trip

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed May 11 13:22:20 EDT 2016

Patrick,

I have no neat tricks.  When I recently towed my Rhodes 22 from Edenton home to Connecticut, I just left the motor on the transom, and I plan to continue this practice in the future.  Stan’s crew tied it off to the aft railing and then lowered it some, so that some of the weight was supported by the railing, and some by the motor lift.  I have an 8 HP Mercury.  I don’t recall the exact weight, but it’s close to 100 lbs.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels